How long until you fixt it

Whoa… you’re way above a lix level Nevro can deal with!

I’m not entirely sure using expressions like this is useful since I don’t think he even understands what it means.

1 Like

Finaly! A real picture of meteorblade!

y man i dont have
just this bon ban proces take to long time and its to slow and to lazy
and if you are beter then me in this make somting
not only to post that its ok its normal
your post are like to someon ho is working in or for blindvision

Have you ever thought writing your posts in way people can actually comprehend them? I tried to read your post but the lack of any grammar skills is pretzeling my brains.

1 Like

Aw, bless. Your post history positively screams “Notice me senpai!”
I guess this post will make your day.

How many anime you watched to dare call yourself my senpai!

A multi national gazillion dollar company cant fix a problem. ya pullin me leg, get outta here and dont post crap.
If they dont solve the problem of cheats the D4 is likely to bomb as many D3 players wont switch.
Its all to do with the intention and desire.

Ill do it tomorrow , sorry forgot about it. Ill also do dishes tomorow, just give me one more day pls

They actively support bots. There was a documentary back when rmah was a thing that affiliated one of Blizzard’s employee with chinese farms and bot/account selling websites. Sucks but I wont buy d4 and I think the direction of this game just sucked ass since d1.

Just look on PoE forums - GGG is accused on supporting RMAH - but there are so many conspiracy theories…

The problem Blizzard have is that they see these kind of problems and gamers as one and the same thing.