How's D3's health right now?

hey all,

got so excited for D4 I went straight to my blizzard launcher and installed D3.
It’s an awesome game but is it really as dead as people say it is?
Or is it dying? or is it neither?

I wanna know I can play with lots of people!
And I know most will say “Play Path of Exile” and as good as that game is… I don’t think I want to. Something about not as much appealing.

Maybe it’s because it just really a copy paste of D2 with way better graphics or something… it just tries too hard to re-create Diablo 1\2 which weirdly enough is somewhat of a turn off for me.

Anyways… how’s D3’s health?

I’ve always done my own research and the used the forums (both general and character specific forums) to ask specific questions and not just general questions like; is diablo fun to play? Should I play D3? Etc etc.

The us and eu forums are relatively new and you’ll probably find more character specific advice on the us fora. Besides that there is a wealth of Diablo 3 information and guides on youtube if you don’t know about season, patches, leveling up etc. There are also other web pages with guides. Season 18 with patch 2.6.6 is ending soon and then season 19 and patch 2.6.7 will start probably a week or two later.

In season adventure mode you’ll probably find the most people to play with especially in the beginning of season.

1 Like

Well two new set’s are coming. I will play season 19 as monk and as usual another character of same damage-type. This last week me and my friend stopped playing cause that feeling: “why to play as season ends anyways” :smiley: odd isn’t it? Feel’s like we lose everything at end of season just cause we don’t play normal.
But I like beginnings of season only if there is something new.

Season 19 is enough healthy. I recommend to play it.

1 Like

thank you.
let me ask a few questions:

1. when does the current season end? and when does the new one starts?
  2. can I just continue playing on a non-seasonal character and see lots of people?
    or is it like 99% of players only restart their gaming progress every new season… knowing they loose everything when it ends?

Release date for 2.6.7 going live, and Season 19 start date, have not yet been announced.

1 Like

You can continue to play your non season heroes and it can be a lot of fun since they can be stronger and better equipped than new, season heroes. You can play the campaign all over again on T16 and you can play in adventure mode and perfect your build and gather paragon points to become stronger. It may be a bit difficult to find company in non season if you don’t have a strong character that can keep up with other players… or if you have a very specific build to play with.

1 Like

I know I can until next season starts. It feel’s like non-season is some sort of gallery of past heroes. After every season I see if I can work something out as past-season-items are added to the pool. Like playing with paper-dolls :smiley: