I am sorry Blizzard

I didn’t play diablo3 last season, and i wont play this season. The reason is that my stash in no-season is full. I am a hoarder, the kind of person that had multiple accounts on diablo2 with mules, named after what they were carrying and i saved them for so many years.
In my opinion diablo 3 is the perfect game for hoarding, so many lovely sets and characters, but there is no space for it. That is to bind the hands of a hoarder until it’s painfully clear that the mathematics dont go together.
I am sorry dear blizz team - i have all extras possible, the stashtabs and extra chars one can buy, and i cannot handle all equip and i would love to have 2 of all characters, in nonseason + 2 stashtabs for every char, that would make it possible. And then extra charslots for season gaming. That would make my math go together.
Yours truly, and sad fan.

You can buy more copies of the game. They’re on sale right now, so it’s quite cheap.

Several patches ago Blizzard tried to add more tabs available for the players during a PTR testing and apparently there were some major issues. As a result the total amount of tabs earnable from seasons went up only by one from 4 to 5 tabs. Console players are in even worse situation since their stash can hold only up to 350 items, which roughly equals 10 tab stash on PC.

The trouble is that for some reasons the entire stash content has to be synchronized between all players in the same session. The more junk there is in the stash, the more performance issues it causes. I suspect that the items are treated by the game as “actors” with bunch of scripting tied to each one and this leads to the performance loss. Why the excess junk have to be synced with all other players however is beyond me, possibly a leftover system from the dreaded AH days.

1 Like

admit it! you had illegal copy of diablo 2😋

No, sorry, i had not.

I own 3 legal d2 copies, one is my sons, the second i bought so i could mule with an old laptop that had fps 4 or something, and that one didnt work after the patch at 2016, i had to buy a new mac then as well… And i want to explain, not everyone know today, that on diablo2 u can handle as many ingame accounts u want to - on only 1 cd key. That is not limited, even if u register with email all accounts. I guess that will be changed if we get a remaster. :confused:

I wont buy more copies of the diablo3, cause one cannot play 2 at the same time with one computer, i wont even try that btw.

And i am sad that they cannot fix the stash, thanks for the comment Kirottu! You explain it well for me!

I really really hope for all hoarders sake, that they will fix the stash at diablo4 - so we can have a HUGE stash and play the game and never be afraid of what to save and not. That would be a hoarders dreamgame!

1 Like