I see nothing but DHs and Necro's

Occasional Barb or Monk’s here and there. No other Wiz’s, WDs and zero Crusaders. Like half core skills and runes needs a rework. Meta is to roll DH and press 1 button?

1 Like

More like seven buttons… depending on what skills you use.

Correct. But they dont use them. They use 2. And then they die.

You’re clearly just being frustrated. And in that state of mind it’s hard to think clear. Take it easy, level up another class and have fun.

No. Rather amused. Im having a blast with this Lightning build I created thats off meta. Once I get more ancients and pump them full off int stat I can clear any Grift in time. Build just has slower start compared to 1 button jokers.

I’d say that the joke is on you since you don’t seem to know much about the gameplay of other classes.
(You probably do know but prefer smart one liners to appear cool).

Ya, I tried pressing down one button as DH in 120’s and I died instantly. So that doesn’t work lol.

In that case your build is wrong and you dont have enough Dex. Farm 1500 Paragons more and fix your build. Cap is 10000 Paragon.

Wrong… again… :rofl:

1 Like

Take a look at the top-ranked players in the non-season 4-man leaderboard…
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/rankings/era/13/rift-team-4
…and click on the Witch Doctor in the rank 1 team.
He has 11,925 paragon.

1 Like

My build is wrong? Are you saying if I take my hands off my keyboard for more than 2 seconds I’ll survive as DH in 120’s? Please teach me your ways. Because from what I’ve seen, including streamers, if you don’t press smokescreen, and keep up your buffs, you’ll die. The only ability I don’t have to press every 5/6 seconds is Preparation and Vengeance, and even then, you still have to press them.

1 Like

Well good for you. I wish I could also press Magic Weapon and Storm Armor and actually activate stuff, but alas those skills and their passive rune effects arent very cleverly designed. I was talking about the general go-go build in publics. Grifts are totally different beasts indeed.