In-Game friend list problem

I can’t see my friend in friend-list after we recruited in-game in Eu server, please help.

Hi,

If your friends are from Americas or Asia, they won’t show up in your friend list when you play on Europe. You should still be able to see them on the Battle.Net Desktop App however.

Cheers.

Hi,

We changed to Europe, but we still can’t see each other in-game.

Thanks a lot.

Are you playing the same game mode? There are Normal, Hardcore, Seasonal, Seasonal Hardcore game modes. If you are both in the same region, this should be the only limitation.

OK - but that’s not what I meant.

It’s difficult to explain without names… so, let’s say you and I are friends on Americas… i.e. I sent you an in-game friend request when I was playing on Americas. You accepted it. So now, when you and I play on Americas, you can see what hero I am playing and you can invite me to your game.

Today, you decide to play on Europe, but I am still playing on Americas. I will not show up in your in-game friend list… but I will show up in the Battle.Net Desktop App friend list. On Battle.Net, it will indicate that I am playing on Americas.

If I logoff Americas & start playing on Europe, you still cannot see me… because we aren’t friends on Europe.

When I send you an in-game friend request when playing in Europe, it goes to your D3 Europe account… and you can accept it when in-game in Europe. If you do, then we will be friends in Europe too – so friends in Americas and in Europe. When we are both playing in Europe, you can see what hero I am playing and you can invite me to your game. If you are playing in Europe and I am playing in Americas, you only see that I am connected to Battle.Net but you cannot see if I am playing or what hero I am playing and you cannot invite me to your game.

Does that explain it a bit better ?

1 Like

Yes, we (I and my friend) decided to play Seasonal in Eu region, and we sured that we had been connected to Eu server, created Seasonal character and I had been sent friend request and he accepted in game, but the friend list nothing happened. Also, we restart the game again, my friend list still cound not see my friend. Please help to investigate my account if there is restriction on added friend.

Can you and your friend check your privacy settings? You will want to ensure that Friends are enabled.

If not, can you show us a screenshot of what you are seeing?