Invisible items and freezing

Ever since playing the most recent patch, I have had nothing but glitch after glitch happen. Every time I go into my stash, inventory or at the vendor, I cannot see my items for nearly 10 seconds straight, this never happened before this new patch.
I am also getting a constant freeze, followed by a disconnect during a greater rift. This also did not happen before. I hope this gets looked into seriously as I have asked people during gameplay if they have the same problem and some of them said yes to the invisible items and most said yes to the freezing during gr’s.
That being said I know 100% it’s not me, my laptop or my internet. I have also tried other online games (higher spec) and not 1 problem. I’ve tried unistalling this game and reinstalling it, still the same.
Please Blizzard look into this and do not wriggle around the problem as if it’s us.

1 Like

Does this help with the icons…

Thx that worked, now I need to know why I keep getting disconnected constantly during gr’s.

Take a look at…

Download the WinMTR tool and post the results in the thread.

Also please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

Hopefully we can begin troubleshooting once we know a bit more if the general connection tips don’t help.