Is this normal on hardcore?

Greetings.
I’m quite new in D3 Hardcore, but not new at hardcore mode and permadeath.
This season ive managed to reach around 2k paragon playing solo in SHC. I’ve never died in combat, but the game decides to kill me quite often in a quite unethical way that I cant comprehend with. Suddenly the game decides its a great moment to freeze for 40 seconds or so, randomly, I rush to click escape and some times i find myself safe, but … it killed 2 crusaders alrdy while i was having fun with them. So my question is , does this happen to other people? Is this suppossed to bring an extra level of surprise and replayability to the game? If this is the issue, nice hardcore mode! and no wonder everybody is using third party programs in your game… I kinda regret not using them for the short time I thought I found a game to stick to. I wont return to check what has been answeared here… Games are loss of time, but lossing it while having fun and enjoying deaths by personal mistakes. NOT “HELLO PLAYER, NOW ITS TIME TO FREEZE, DIE AND START AGAIN GEARING UP”. Terrible company compared to the other one with the many g’s

Guess you didnt equip enough paragons on intelligence :smiley: sorry but I cant be polite when asked things one would ask to a completely fresh arpg-naab on a softcore league, still stuck on pre-endgame main quests.

I deleted my answer after OP’s appalling retort.

2 Likes

I cant see your first reply, the one that made you look ultra low-iq. Maybe thats cause I aint used in these forums, but you know, 20 days laters somehow I remembered this post and said “lets see what that low-iq person maybe has replied”. Not that I considere other people’s idiocy as my high int, but you know, just to take a look. Then I noticed you “doctored” this post once you noticed your mental inferiority. Nothing much to add here,just a reminder since you seem to answear on every post, maybe people should know who answears to them. Maybe I’ll be back in 30 days to have a fresh laugh

The disappeared posts were valid responses and attempts to provide help yet you decided insult them. As a result for being insulted the posts were deleted. Insulting people again won’t help you either.

Now, give me a reason not flag your entire thread for trolling. You could start by apologizing those who tried to help you.

1 Like

Just flag and move on.

3 Likes

Don’t take your anger on other people in the forum. And avoid hardcore or any game for that matter if it frustrates you that much

2 Likes