Just bought D3, are you kidding me?

One thing need you realize when you play D3. You are not just some mortal human anymore who got addicted to the treasure and constantly risking your live.
You’re the F NEPHALEM. The offspring of Angels and Demons.

the game starts after 70 and learn the mechanics of the game before saying something is easy:-)

Hmmmmm…LOL

Its easy, oh i start to die in GR 70 because i can kill but get wiped. Aha so this ring gives me 70 dmg reduction for 5 secs after using a skill that my 6 piece set force me to use all the time. Good now i go to GR90, from there i need to get ancient versions of my enforced legendary equipment. Want to repeat more the same thing with higher numbers, try to get a primal ancient version of your weapon.

For the author of this topic, in higher GR you only need to be afraid of not killing fast enough and aoe from elites clumping up. Thats the only thing that kills you

campaing of d3 is a joke.
i only played for the cinematics and some achivements.
these days it is all about adventure mode and seasons.
doing the same thing over and over again.

I am curious about if u think it is as easy when lvl 70 and unlocked things. :wink:

So i just finished RoS campaign and i must say i may have found the solution for newbies that feel frustated by the campaign.

Finishing vanilla campaign let me set the difficulty to 4th ouf five, with is “master” and this started to be actually a little bit challenging. And am saying a little bit, not actually challenging, but the master difficulty let me experience three new things i’ve never done in vanilla campaign

• I died for the first time - doing three rares just when i set the difficulty so i had no idea about the difficulty itself

• I had to start using potion

• I had to do some defensive build and not just focus everything to nuke it.
    Boss fights were challenging and even though i haven’t died i had a difficult time to kill Adria and Manthael i finally felt some excitment for the game.

So my solution for newbies would be (that blizzard can do): Scratch first two difficulties. Normal and Hard just begone.

Make expert the new normal - it’s still a difficulty where you don’t have to care about anything and you just nuke and grind everything
Make master the new hard where you have to use your potion sometimes and you can actually die
OR, let the master difficulty be available since the beggining.

And those comments when you say, “it start to be hard when you finish lvl, play adventure and grind higher tier” ofc its going to be hard, because its endless grind of endless raising of the difficulty. It suppose to came to a point where i won’t able to nuke everything.
But that doesn’t contradict the fact, that am talking about the campaing and not about the adventure mode.

Have u found out to join Torment levels?
Once u have made a highlvl char through the campaign, u can start a lvl 1 at torment 6, thats quite challenging. :wink:

I’m going to bet that you’re not playing on a hardcore hero.

What is wrong with expert on hardcore? I assume you have never played REAL hardcore.

Yeah the simplicity of the game ruined my experience with it with my girlfriend. I was very dissapointed how non-epic the whole thing felt. It was a squash.

Blizzard really dropped the ball. New players aren’t going to want to continue the game on higher difficulties when they play through such a lackluster challenge the first time around.

It was pretty epic when D3 first released, died on Belial, borderline of dying vs Azmodan, Diablos taunts had power between them. It is like the RoS team hated vanilla campaign when they changed the difficulty and it is almost like the AI of the enemies was dumbered too.

The offspring of the (200 or so) fallen angels and mortal women, called “giants”.

Have you been paying attention to the story? It seems not.

The story? You mean The Book of Enoch and the Dead Sea Scrolls? Yes, I have :slight_smile:

Does vanilla Inferno count?

D3 as it currently exists is not meant to be played at one difficulty level like many other games are. It’s not “find the difficulty level that suits your ability and stick with it.”

You’re supposed to advance in difficulty as you progress depending on what gear you find. A single legendary item drop, depending on the item, can increase your power to the point where you can easily jack up the difficulty 3 or more levels and keep on playing.

The purpose of the game is to eventually play it at the highest difficulty, Torment XVI, and then see just how high of a Greater Rift you can handle in either solo or group play.

This is not just for your first play through. Those of us who play it regularly do this 3 or 4 times a year in Seasonal play when we start at level 1 all over again with an empty stash as if we were brand new to the game.

You only get to say that the game is too easy after you play at Torment XVI in Hardcore permadeath mode :slight_smile:

I think you meant to say do lvl 75+ Grift Hardcore Solo.

Hmm?

I’m at 60 and don’t seem to be able to level up anymore, any idea what I might be doing wrong?

You need to buy the ROS expansion and add it to your account. A great experience awaits you.