Leaderboards on diablo 3

does any one think paragon levels should be shown on leaderboards? i am paragon 1050 gr90 how far ahead are these guys doing gr150 with full ancient primal gear are they cheating?.

When viewing the in-game leaderboards, if you hover your mouse over someone’s name, it shows their paragon level. If you right-click on their name and choose View Hero, it’ll show you their gear / augments / abilities / paragon / gems / etc.

Maybe some are, but the other possibility is that they’re playing extremely efficiently. Primals are 1 in 400 legendaries. Therefore, the best way to get primals is to maximise the number of legendaries you earn, in as little time as possible. That means sub 2-minute T16 rifts for keys, maybe speed GR110-120s rat runs for paragon, and high level GRs.

Play hardcore… you don’t have these problems

1 Like

Leaderboards are a foreign country. They do things differently there.

Yeah, for example if u check my result on GR150 is 6:26 as monk with 1780 paragon, and meteorblade has biggest amount of gold in game, feel free not to listen to him at all as he does not know what he is talking about… oh and btw meteorblade, gz on your full primal character, now u can farm gold even better… mark my words there will be a day when goldfarm is going to be endgame!!

Should we take advice from someone like you instead…