Legendary/ Rare Gem of Ease?

Hi Folk’s

Need an expert opinion as i am new to this game and still learning, have googled but unable to get any satisfactory answer for it so asking it here now

Kindly explain about Gem of Ease, i have seen there are 2 kinds of Gem of Ease and both have similar rank of 150 max, Legendary Gem of Ease & Rare Gem of Ease my question is how can i get the Rare Gem of Ease (yellow color) ?

In game i only got legendary Gem of Ease by default but how you convert/obtain the Rare gem of ease ?

thanks for the input !!!

Gem of Ease is always a legendary gem.
There is no rare GoE, never heard of.

3 Likes

Gem of ease is gem of ease, like every other gem acquired by Greater Rifts it is labeled as a legendary gem and there is no other version. However, if you indeed saw with your own eyes a yellow gem named rare gem of ease, then the item is not legit and the person having it is simply a cheater. You can see some serious item tampering on consoles. On ps4 i 've seen profiles with rare rings having 100 billion damage, 3 slots, 100% cooldown redution, and 200% area damage, and i don’t know what purpose would a modded “rare gem of ease” serve but that is the only other logical explanation that i have.

Edit: I am pretty sure there was a glitch at some point in the console version with the gem of ease, where you could take someone from lvl 1 to paragon 1500 in one run + 1 GR. I don’t know if it is still there but seeing these gems of ease on top leaderboards makes it pretty obvious that there is some cheese behind it and people exploit it somehow.