Link to season 28 PTR notes on the us forum

Lifted this from another thread:

3 Likes

Finally and it looks good from what i read there
hydra buff POG

1 Like

Can someone tell me why Blizzard does not respect nor care about the European market to such an extent that they do not advertise new patch details for PTR on European servers??? Bad marketing for all future games this! Sort it out STAT!!!

1 Like

True. But it doesn’t matter that much because usually some forum member posts the news.

1 Like

Actually it matters quite a bit. If not for youtube videos I would not have known the new season was even coming because there is NOTHING posted about it on the european servers, literally not even a note. In fact the Patch Notes section has not been updated for the last 2 seasons so we have zero knowledge of what is going on unless we go looking for info elsewhere. That is just bad customer service and there is no way to argue against that.

2 Likes

waht time dos the PTR start?

1 Like

I’m also curious when.

1 Like

Again, the us forum is where it’s at:

No precise time is given yet.

3 Likes

Blizzard don’t give an exact time, but it’s usually mid-to-late afternoon in the Pacific time-zone (which is where Blizzard’s offices are). With that in mind, and for those of us outside of the USA…

PT = Pacific Time (UTC-8)
GMT = Grenwhich Mean Time (UTC+0)
CET = Central European Time (UTC+1)

PT GMT / UTC CET
13:00 Tuesday 21:00 Tuesday 22:00 Tuesday
14:00 Tuesday 22:00 Tuesday 23:00 Tuesday
15:00 Tuesday 23:00 Tuesday 00:00 Wednesday
16:00 Tuesday 00:00 Wednesday 01:00 Wednesday
17:00 Tuesday 01:00 Wednesday 02:00 Wednesday
18:00 Tuesday 02:00 Wednesday 03:00 Wednesday

You might also find these useful…

In other words, don’t expect it to be available for at least another 8 hours or so.

3 Likes

My concern is Natalya’s Vengeance being torn up for a skill that I don’t know anyone who uses it. If they leave alone the current version just add the Spike Traps in; awesome because then it would benefit two skills as most Sets seem to such as Shadow’s Mantle say. Other than that I’m pretty happy with the PTR testing as the other changes are looking sweet

1 Like