Massive lag spike every couple of minutes

So im playing diablo 3 or at least trying to since season 22 launched , but now i encounter a really odd thing that happens everyday no matter what hour i play .

I usually get 70-90msec and that’s fine but since season 22 , i have huge lag spikes that jumps from these numbers to 800-900msec , i’ve checked my connection and checked everything with my ISP and they told me that everything looks good and they even reseted alot of things to make sure , just another small detail diablo is the only game i have that problem with every other game is completely fine working without any issues , path of exile , pubg , league of legends , call of duty modern warfare(2019) , also when i get that huge lag i dont notice any drop in my internet connection because i still hear people without lag or anything on discord and they can hear me as well as well as spotify keeps playing or youtube still playing as well .

i have no idea what is going on with the servers but please check it

1 Like

I think nobody 's gonna fix the severe lag spikes (especially in evenings) until the holidays are over :frowning: