Mundunugu's set not recocnized as dungeon set

The Mundunugu’s Witch Doctor set, is not recognized as a dungeon set, by the Tome of Set Dungeons. So completing the SLAYER in the Season Journey, with the witch doctor season build, seems impossible.
(I am referring to the “SET ME FREE” objective. Complete any Set Dungeon etc…)
Is this intentional by the developer or something worth submitting a ticket over?
Or am I missing something obvious?

Yes.
None of the “new” sets have an associated set dungeon.
The developer has no plans on making new set dungeons for them.

You need to farm one of the other sets and do the dungeon associated with it.

1 Like

Right OK, Thank you for your swift reply.

You’re welcome.

Also bear in mind that one of the Conquests you might end up doing this season is the one where you need to do a solo GR55 with six different sets, so you’ll probably end up farming all five of the sets on your WD anyway, then have to make an alt and do a single set on them.

1 Like

“None of the “new” sets have an associated set dungeon.”

So we has to make all ‘older’ things to make setdungeons? - So HOW lazy are those coders in there?

1 Like

Set dungeons have to be the single most unplayed content in D3. Every season people complain about having to do one for the Season Journey and would pretty much never set foot in one otherwise. Heck, I’ve done masteries of all of them for the achievement points / wing unlocks, and I hated the things. For the amount of time and effort the developers would need to put into creating another seven of them, and working out what would happen to the existing achievements for completion / mastery, for content that 99% of the playerbase would never touch except for 5 minutes every 7th season, it just isn’t worth it.

2 Likes