Not enough mobs to finish grift

So your knowledge about higher density in higher GRs doesn’t hold up? Or is it just one bad map and you come here to complain?
I remember that you said it was just students who maintained the game nowadays. So what do you expect?

Take care and read all carefully, then do logical assigment…
I said “at a moment the layout changed for some maps. everybody I am playing with observed it. when they did that might be even a bug creates much lower density on some maps, hopefully a bug”

again, but read carefully and not jump to colcusions immediately,
at higher levels there is expected to have bigger density of mobs, BUT now, for some reasons devs play around with maps and mobs spawn, either they have bugs in the development, either for some reasons they want to nerf the maps and mobs spawn…
idea is that hilarious situations occurs frequently. go play 130+ in party and see yourself. ALL PLAYERS I PLAYED WITH HAVE THE SAME OPINION.

Shouldn’t that apply to you? You say in this post that you experience one bad GR and you immediately jump to conclusions. In another thread you experience a row of good GRs and you seem to jump to conclusions about that.
Then you say that Blizzard have poor servers used for D1 and therefore they can’t handle the game today and that the developers are unskilled.
Lots of players run GRs close to or up to 150 both in solo and in groups. They know that fishing is necessary. Some of the top content creators/streamers spend hundreds and thousands of keys to get their best clears.

No man, we had few grifts in a row extremely bad. Supp barb in party went crazy. We needed to run effectively though some maps. That one I mentioned was really hilarious, we reach end grfit pylon snd go back to search mobs…
But again, do uou play the game? I do not understand ehy try to ssy that I am wrong. All players have the same opinion as me, played a lot in party and the most use sentence in chat is: “Blizzard destroy(to not say real word used) the maps” .
please stop commenting posts refering to gameplay since you do not play the game, or if play you are a big noob… your opinion is irelevant.

Players have been complaining for years about poor maps and poor density and also about bad monsters and mob types. Nothing new in that and I’m sure the game developers know about it. It doesn’t seem that they can, or will, change things for the better.
There is nothing wrong with complaining. I only commented because you wrote about one bad rift in your opening post.

1 Like

January 13th…

January 21st…

February 10th…

And you ask us to…

Okay. Which is more likely…

1. Blizzard keep nerfing mob density in some maps, then changing it back again, then re-nerfing it, but only you and your friends notice it or…
  2. They haven’t changed a thing and due to RNG sometimes you’ll get maps with low density which is consistent with other players’ experiences.
1 Like

Again, do you play the game or just comment forum posts?
If you play the game and not noticed clesrly msps layout changes then…

You should post in the us forum. You’ll get more attention and response there.

Again, I proved in one of the other threads that I’ve played it more than you and, once again, I have seen absolutely no evidence of what you’re claiming.

Then…

1. There’s been three changes which were only noticed by you and a small group of friends or…
  2. No changes have occurred and this is why no-one else has noticed and there have been absolutely no other reports of this in the month you claim a nerf, un-nerf and re-nerf occurred.
1 Like

or you play another game and comment here…
btw, playing grift 120 those days not means playing… noobs give expert opinions on forums…

anyway, if you played other ARPGa you saw that end-game is focused on “arena” fight, becuase the benchmark in this game is ability to kill mobs on time without being killed, is not how quick you can run to find mobs.

the fact that we still play D3 is becuase there is nothing else serious, but this will not be for too many time, this year POE 2 release, Loast Arch release… … so not even need to buy Diablo 4, I am thinking to not buy cause Blizzard really does not take care at all about its games. Have you seen any commnet from moderators at least on EU posts?

You speak like a true noob yourself. Go post the same on the us forum and you’ll be demolished. I guess you don’t have what it takes.

1 Like

Meanwhile…

Mob density was just fine. So, now what?

the picture is edited…
Anyway, did not mean anything. I said also in other post, SOMTIMES yoiu can play 5-10 grifts and everything is ok, somtimes you play 5 grifts in a row extremely bad. This is my point here, but you do not want to see it, I am trying to say that either there is a bug, either devs intentionally try to modify the maps in grifts toward a newer style in terms of mobs fine <<< no probelm with that, but then do this for all maps, having one Festering Woods where you do grift 135-140 in < 10 mins than having that labirints where you just run and run and not able to finish 135 anymore <<< this is frustrating. grifts shall be consistent !

Of course it’s edited, because the names of the other two players are irrelevant. You said in another post I think that the issue is only seen in groups at 130+ so I did some 3-mans at 130+ as you can see from the screenshot, with a GR133 clearance (improving over the GR132 the same group had just done).

My point was that I’ve played LOTS of maps, and NEVER seen the issue you’re reporting. I’ve not seen it reported on the US forums either and, if what you’re saying was true, there’s no way this would have gone on for a month+ without anyone even mentioning it over there.

First, you said I didn’t play the game…
So I showed I’ve played it more than you.

Then you said, it only happens in higher level GRs…
So I showed that I’d solo’d a GR129.

Then you said it only happens in groups and at 130 or higher…
So I showed that I’d done a GR133 in a 3-man group.

What else are you going to ask for before you accept that I’m not seeing what you’re reporting?

Honestly I do not think you did it. that Necro at 1000ish paragon can not even stand up grift 133 with one supp, noob also. or you had tons of luck to get Conduit and 5 elites around and Power on boss

Sure. Is this “fake” too…

Clearly, he did. And since when is 1380 deemed to be 1000ish?

Look at the screenshot of the clearance. Now look down and left from the boss, and you’ll see the pylon we had shortly before the boss. Now compare the icon on the map to these…

Oh, looks like we had a channelling pylon, not a power. Don’t you recognise the icons for the pylons? I thought you were the one accusing me of being a noob…

Every flimsy excuse you’ve thrown my way as to why you’re right and I don’t know what I’m talking about I’ve addressed. I’ve played more than you. I’ve done high level GRs. I’ve played in groups. I’ve played 130+ in groups. And this is your next avenue of attack? Accusing me of faking a screenshot because I obscured the other players’ names in a group?

I’m done with this. I’m not seeing what you’re reporting. Sorry, but you being mistaken is way more likely than the Devs making three unannounced changes to mob density in a month that no-one else has noticed or reported.

2 Likes

your 4 man record is grift 100 and you are not a noob?

anyway, played 140 as dh bk with a 7000 paragon WD and 2 supps. the maps were almost perfect. Festening Woods almost every run, act 4 maps rith great density… maybe they are spawning maps and density based on players average level? also the 2 supps were 6000+, and me 4060.

Ah, so you’re dropping the “fake screenshot” angle and you’re now picking on the fact that I usually play solo, so don’t have a high 4-man clearance? Well done, I knew you’d find something rather than having an actual argument.

I’ve been playing D3 for years and must have run countless G rifts. Meteorblade is right, and there is almost no sequence to one rift compared to another, so it seems the maps are randomly generated. Even a perfect rift can turn awry at the next floor. Conversely a narrow alley rift can turn to a perfect floor at the next portal. Today alone i’ve run around 9 or so rifts with 7 floor with few elites, and 3 outdoor rifts with 2 floors (they tend to be the most mob dense)

Who knows about tomorrow? It could be 10 successive difficult rifts or 10 successive perfect rifts.

1 Like

not to mention that your records are in season, so tons of buffs. 133 in seadon in max 130 non season. I play non seadon only.

It seems that maps are generated based on average paragon level of players -WHICH IS NOT NICE AT ALL. devs probably think if low level paragons id vetter to generate low density maps… this shall be fixed asap. even 4000 paragon players can play in high density, not only 7000+.