Not to discuss topics... vol ***

Starting with:
“It’s against the forum rules to create posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, so we’re locking this thread. [Please contact Customer Support if further assistance is required.]”

So, we as customers are forbidden to ‘talk/chat’ about things that IF not directly deliver affect, then competitive players that monitor leaderboards every day.

Last time I’ve raised topic on these forums , I got 2 weeks ban… when I go grazy in here - I suppose I will be removed… let’s see what ever happens… :wink:

1 Like

Who cares? You bought the game once (probably) so you’re more like a user, not a regular customer - and it doesn’t give you the right to abuse the forum.

1 Like

Most forums I’ve ever used have a rule that you can’t discuss moderation on the forum. If you want to do that then I’d suggest either messaging the admin/moderators or contacting support.

If you’ve previously raised a thread on this and it was removed then submitting a similar one will get you a longer or permanent ban.

1 Like

Forum moderators are not Customer Support, and cannot investigate accounts. Account actions are only between the account holder and Blizzard, and concerns or appeals should be directed through Customer Support.

1 Like