On a good day achievement bug

Dear support I have an issue with missing season conquest achievement. I leveled 3 gems to 65+ but still I did not receive the “on a good day” achievement preventing me from completing guardian season journey

Hi,

Welcome to Europe Region Diablo III Technical Support forum.

The issue here is Blizzard’s poor mastery of the English language.

What they really meant, and what you need to do to get the achievement, is to HAVE 3 legendary gems levelled to 65 on you, in your inventory or in the stash, when you end a gRift and talk with Urshi (you may have to level one gem, any gem, for the achievement to ding in). If you level a gem to 65 or more, and you use it for a Caldesann upgrade, it no longer counts towards the total number of gems levelled to a given level. We use the words « Urshi has to see 3 gems at a specific level »… and that’s exactly what needs to happen.

As you may or may not know, the game does not continuously check whether you meet one of the achievements… that would cause too much “interference” with the game itself. Instead, it checks at very specific points whether you meet one of the achievements. In the case of legendary gems being at a specific level, that is done when you talk with Urshi… and you level a gem.

From what others and I have been able to determine this season, with the Whispers of atonement (they are legendary gems), this mechanic still holds… which is a bit confusing because you can loot a level 65 Whisper of Atonement in an Echoing Nightmare. But… as far as the achievement goes, it doesn’t count until you visit Urshi.

I hope this clears things up a bit…

I guess I should also draw your attention to a useful post on the Bug Report forum:

Best of luck in your games !

2 Likes