Option to turn off Trial of tempests?

Hi, I don’t ever complain or use forums that often but here I go,
I suggest making it so that you could turn off the “Trial of tempests buff” in seasonal. The reason being it’s honestly just annoying and messes up your gameplay experience.

I made a freshly new seasonal character and I figured i’d challenge myself by setting the difficulty to Master, It started off great, I was kiting around an elite pack figuring it would take me about a minute or so to kill them all, then suddently BOOM a massive rainstorm of shit comes down and oneshots them all. It felt like I was cheating or something, maybe it makes no difference at higher level torments but it ruins the early leveling experience at the very least.
I know that I could play non-seasonal but I want to play seasonal because of the end rewards.

1 Like

There’s no way to disable the season’s theme and yesterday’s patch actually toned down the visual effects / removed a foghorn noise that warned of the weather effects about to go off. If you just want the season journey rewards, i.e. portrait frames, pet, stash tab, and so on it’s definitely completable within a few days, then you can go back to non-seasonal and/or play something else.

I did exactly that with my seasonal DH - TwentyOne - finished Guardian, used up her GR keys and haven’t touched her since. I should probably log onto her, move stuff from the Stash to her inventory, ready for when the season ends as I can’t see me returning to her.

2 Likes

I wish they would add the option at least to turn off the season themes.
I’m not a fan of the trial of tempests, but I still want to play seasonal since that’s what all of my friends do and I don’t wanna miss out on playing with them because of it.

Maybe it’s something blizzard could consider in the future? It would be a very easy way for them to see what themes are popular and which ones are not too, for future themes.

2 Likes

The funny thing is that looks like Blizzard team doesn’t care to what the fools that purchased this boring game and are foolest enough to keep playing want.

1 Like

Yeah man! Those stupid Bliizard Employes. New sets that sometimes are too powerful, balance patches where a few people disagree, season themes that not everybody likes.

They should look at how much content is and was delivered for Fifa 2011 for example. Oh… wait a minute

1 Like

everything is broken in this game
skils sets items
to many of them are useless
or at some point
balance in this game = non