Perm Kanai Cube 4th Slot

I honestly think that permanently adding a fourth Kanai Cube slot would give a massive boost to Diablo’s endgame experience - after all these years most players have pretty much exhausted most build varieties in their non-season characters - adding this extra slot has shown that totally new build experiences can be opened up and explored - so PLEASE make this a permanent non-season feature!

5 Likes

Oh, I agree completely.

When Season 22 is over, the “Universal” Kanai’s Cube slot must remain a permanent fixture of the game.

Yeah definitely the extra universal slot as opposed to the any item type in any slot mod - I can honestly see people wanting to try out as many builds as possible on their main none-season characters - I for one was looking forward to season 22 just for this extra cube slot.

As it stands - none-season play is now pretty pointless with nothing to do but grind, at least this will add some variety at little to no development cost to Blizzard

I am up for this idea. Some might complain that it will make builds op, but it will be fun nonetheless and this is the purpose of the game.

1 Like