Please Blizzard bigger stash and more stash tabs!

Hey Blizzard (and anyone who is reading this post) but I would love to have a much bigger stash space and more stash tabs to store our gear, I end up playing Tetris every time I want store anything and this is just annoying. I mean yes sure you could make the case that I store too many items however I want to try many different builds and have the items instead of having to grind after them again especially if I would get a Primal or an ancient item that is good for a build.

So please hear our plea and make us have a bigger stash and more tabs!
Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

If you only have the minimum tabs you can aquire five more by playing season (one for each season if you meet the requirements - reaching Conqueror).

1 Like

But I have the maximum allowed stash tabs, did they increase it and I somehow missed the news?

There is a max of 13 if you have the necro dlc. Then you can make mules or use your other heroes’ inventories as intermediate stashes. And salvage things you’ll probably never use.

Tabs Obtained Notes
4 Diablo III Purchased with in-game gold
2 RoS Purchased with in-game gold
2 Necro DLC Granted immediately on purchase
5 Conqueror 1 tab awarded for each season chapter is completed. Takes 5 seasons to obtain all 5 tabs.

Max tabs = 4 + 2 + 2 + 5 = 13

2 Likes

There should never be any need to use mules in any situation.

2 Likes

So I can get one more tab then however that won’t be enough.

Sadly Blizzard team have say “It’s impossible to add more stash tabs.”
But in China u can buy it for real money… China team are smarter then eu\us team!

And in D4 we will have ALL we wanna. It’s all about the money u have to spend in the right team.

1 Like

Yet they still have the same maximum as we do.

1 Like

oh… didn’t know that! My bad mate.

Sad times I wish we could have more stash tabs than this.

Well, I never got any stash tabs in seasons, although I have over 600 Billion bits of gold… What do I do with all that dosh with nothing to spend it on?

Empowered GR’s is the way to go if you want to use your gold effectively.

1 Like

I DO empowered rifts…

You don’t do enough GRs. If you do, you will run out of money soon. Just do at least 50x GR 120 4 man group and believe me, you will run out of money soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only one more is needed. 2 stashs per class. 7 classes with 5 sets each (not to mention LOD and LON builds). At least 14 stashs. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

I would actually like more than 14 stashes, I mean we have a whole bar up there to fill up with chests and we can utilize that, just make it so that you have to complete Seasonal Journey quests and get a stash tab as a reward, I don’t think it’s such a big deal to let people have as many as you they need.

1 Like

More than the current maximum of 13 tabs can’t be added due to technical limitations.

1 Like

These are just excuses.
D3 has 7 character classes. 13 tabs is not enough. I play seasonal characters to get the maximum number of tabs. I always need at least 5 tabs to try all the character’s options.
For example, there should be 2 tabs for each class. Only those belonging to the active character would be visible. Furthermore, there would be several common tabs that would be visible to all characters. For example 6.
Therefore, only a maximum of 6 tabs would be visible at a time.

1 Like

No. Kirottu is right. A year or two ago the developers wanted to give up to five more tabs but the idea was abandoned when tested on PTR.

1 Like