Please Blizzard bigger stash and more stash tabs!

Indeed, they’re not excuses. For some reason the entire stash content has to be synchronized between all players in the same session and more stuff to be synced means poorer performance.

A major portion of this issue could be solved if the stash content didn’t need to be synced. I never understood why the complete syncing was necessary.

1 Like

Before big stash give wd`s spirit barrage pets again…or allow to use spirit barrage at least area damage… i am not happy to use that buggy season theme. i want to play with wd without this season theme use

The season theme just made it possible for Wudijo to do a gr 150 solo (after spending thousands of keys). The tornados killed the rift guardian.

Phantasms being treated as pets was a known bug, it was never intended.

The build is still very, very powerful. Stop moaning about it, the bugfix barely hurt it.

Ye thats why no body want to play with wd at groups…%99 looking for necro tk…ah yes phantasmas so powerful lol

It’s more likely the lag that the build causes why the WD is not wanted in groups.

Nope…cos wd cant kill much more mobs…even gr 145…not about lags

This should be the other way around, right? Cause spirit barrage doesn’t work with area damage. Unless i am missing something. Or does it still cause lag issues in groups?

Guys keep it to the topic of discussion, I’m sure you can go into WD forums and complain there but not here.

1 Like

I am more of an “make stuff take less space” person. Maybe completd sets could be stashed in a set bag no larger then a chestpiece (six squares). Once you got your first piece of a set you could then simply create this bag. Better not doing it when you just got an amulet thou…

These are gamers with a problem that they don’t know they have.

Yes please, HC players with 2-3 builds usually fill up stash 1-2weeks, then its basically a game of constant inventory tetris.

I have all 14 chars fully equipped as well as all 3 of my followers with all legendary or primal. Plus I never play any season and still have enough space in my stash with full of primal and useful items. I have every set apart from Invoker and Charge set for Bab. I don’t understand why some people keep on requesting more stash space.

This wont help us few that play most builds and did for (many)years. I want more space maybe even pay for it which I shouldnt really need or make tradeable on own accounts or anything. Im tired of wasting augmetned end gear in hc cause cant have even all sets in game and some backup for hc. To the point considering not buying D4 and whatever.