Possibly another Stash Box? Thoughts?

I’m a big hoarder of many in-game content and its easier to make use of the Armory with more space in the stash for each set item/setup you wish to have for every single character created. Currently 7 out of 10 tabs are used for each of my characters set items, each overflowing into the other as more room is needed for the build. One more being regular Gems, Puzzle Rings and the like. Another being all the Legendary Gems and every paper sheet I’ve found in the game so far. Finally the last is filled with the Bottomless Potions and other random gear/legendary material like Leoric’s shinbone or Liquid Rainbows; along with each of the Followers Tokens. Each of these fills up my stash entirely and with just one more Stash Box with 5 extra tabs would be an awesome addition, making more room and better use of the Armory.
Any thoughts on this matter? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi:

if you have 10 tabs, you can get an extra one next season by completing the Conqueror level in season.

You could also buy the Necro extension for €15 (or less… the price is regularly discounted – keep an eye on the Shop); that will give you 2 extra hero slots and 2 stash tabs.

In the end, however… it doesn’t look like more stash tabs are coming our way. Blizzard has repeatedly said that adding more stash tabs create “problems”… even though those problems did not materialize during previous PTRs when additional stash tabs were made available. So… you have to do some cleaning up I guess…

2 Likes

at least you PC guys got the extra stash tabs…console players got screwed and missed out (too much “lag” due to the laughable and incompetent way Blizzard designed the console port of the game).

Melkor, you can use heroes as mules.

true jazz, but that then limits how many chars you can have for actual gameplay and it’s an ugly hack imho…

I find it amusing that the stash in PoE has no real issues and yet the same concept in D3 is just well, badly designed to the point of near utter uselessness!

1 Like

Except that you need to pay for more slots, you mean?

1 Like

In that case; why would a guy with “any intelligence” spend time playing a game like this? (The “any intelligence” is a quote from one of your replies to me).

MB, yes, that is true. However, PoE is free to play in its base form - D3 is not.

jazz - that doesn’t justify bad design from the game’s devs, does it? it’s not really fair to blame the players for bad game design. And it’s certainly not fair to attack players for pointing out the games’ bad design either.

1 Like

If one has to resort to using mules to store gear, there’s a massive problem somewhere. There should be zero need to use mules.

2 Likes

If you buy a VW Polo, you don’t blame the dealer (or factory) that is doesn’t have the top speed and acceleration of a Ferrari and haul capacity of a truck… This “Polo” is basically from 2012 and the developers have continued to update, tune, polish and modernize it so it’s a bigger and better “car” but it still isn’t going to be a Ferrari or an 18 wheel truck.

your analogy is weak - there’s a difference between a feature and/or performance, and a flaw or badly designed item.

1 Like