Reminder! DONT do your challenge rift this week

As the title says dont do your challenge rift when it resets.

The reason for this is you can save it up for when the new season starts and do it right at the start of the new season to give your seasonal toon a nice boost from all the mats/gold/bloodshards the challenge bag contains.

Wait till the new season starts
make a new seasonal toon
log out
start the challenge rift
log onto your seasonal toon and claim the bag

The bag contains:
475 bloodshards
5M gold (maybe little more or little less)
15 of each legendary crafting material
35 deaths breath
bunch of white/blue/yellow crafting mats

This is a great start for a new season so dont waste it.

Have fun S24

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Meteor!

I made a post on the us server as well, mind posting the pic there aswell!

I don’t have Trust Level 3 on the US forums, so can’t embed the picture there, but I’ll post a non-clickable link to it.

–==[ EDIT ]==–

Someone helpful on the US forums embedded it for us.

1 Like

thanks for the help bro

1 Like

Ty both Z and M, this is an awesome post! good for everyone and not only proff gamers! I wish you all gl in new season and hf!

kind regards Gnaupot

Took a quick look at this week’s EU Challenge Rift. It’s a WW/Rend Barb without Ambo’s Pride in the Cube, so no auto-applied Rends, with some pretty random weapons / jewellery. Looks workable enough though as it does at least have a Band of Might for mitigation, but rather than Ground Stomp to proc it, it’s using Furious Charge. I’ll probably give it a practice (but making sure I don’t kill the boss) to see the maps / elite placement ready for Friday. Will just mean some judicious use of manual Rends to get the most out of it.

I done did it… Not by mistake but because I wont be able to start season untill next week.
Had a lot of lag by the way and had to restart because of too many slow downs.

Here’s Wudijo’s guide to the Challenge Rift (remember, wait until after season’s started)…

And here’s Raxxanteraxx’s version…

2 Likes