Rip to game freeze

So after completing GR 106 on my hc monk hype was real n wanted to push to 110+ , i first went to do some bountys to try reroll my weapon and screen freeze then 1-2sec later turn white/grey like when game crashes , i alt f4 go back in the game and my character is dead… died to like 2 white monsters during the crash… is there a way i can get my character back ? cause i def not starting over when u can die cause game decides to stop working .

No.

You will never get a HC hero back because you agreed to this…

Permanent Death

You have but one life, eager hero. If you should die, though your deeds will be remembered, you shall not return again.

Customer Service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason. All of your hero’s items will be lost forever upon death.

so ? i died cause the game has issues n froze my screen i wasent able to move or quit and just died unfairly… in poe hardcore they roll back ppl that died when they had no control of theyr character . i even closed game but it was still running in backround apparently so i died .

Network lag, batteries running out on your wireless mouse, a zombie apocalypse knocking down your front door, your pet cat walking over your keyboard, turning to your significant other and thanking them for making you a cup of tea, scratching your itchy elbow, sneezing, accidentally triggering the self-destruct mode of your personal cyborg assistant thereby causing a huge electromagnetic pulse, and so on, and so forth, are all covered by…

Customer Service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason.

If you cannot accept that you may lose your hardcore hero(es) for any number of completely arbitrary reasons, some of which are outside of your and Blizzard’s control you should stick to softcore.

it wasent on my end my dude , theres known issue about game freezing since season 19 … its on games end .

this is the first post about HC death i ever make and im playing hc since D3 launch and died multiple times b4 to disconnect or lag spikes but this freeze/crash was 100% games fault and not my pc otherwise there wouldnt be tons of people complaining about it happening all the time since season 19

Again…

for any reason.

that’s a fault with the product. If I had the money, I’d take on Blizzard in the courts over this - a faulty product causing the problem is a faulty product. Blizzard is solely responsible for the faulty product and making an EULA that removes your rights cos of Blizzard’s inability to make a game without faults is simply not legally on.

One can always hope that enough Blizzard customers get ticked off enough to start a class action law suit against Blizzard.