Season 27 not active on PS5

When I start D3 on my PS5 I see that the season is ended and no season 27. Reinstalling and deleting save files didn’t give the solution.

What am I missing?

Hi,

The season on the PS5 will start at 5:00 PM Los Angeles time… in about 4 hours.

All the consoles start their season at the same time as PCs on the Americas region start their season.

Best of luck in your games !

If anyone from Blizzard makes it this far… I wrote, in Season 27 Light’s Calling - Has Ended - #99 by Boubou-1741 - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums :

The season start blog used to contain a short sentence or two on the start of the season for consoles. That information has not been part of the blog for some time… and we do get some questions on the Europe forums about that. Would it be possible to add that information in the blog for Season 27… and the following ones ?

Thank you !!

Perhaps you can escalate this through your own channels ???

1 Like

Tx for your reply. I am in EU and the PC version does work already since 5pm cest. Does the console version not run at the same time?

Nope…

All the consoles (throughout the world) will start Season 27 on 26 August at 17:00 hrs PDT

There are 3 regions for PCs… so their start time is staggered… 5:00 PM local server time.
All consoles are on one region… so there is only one start time… and Blizzard decided that that would be 17:00 hrs Americas region server time (ie, Los Angeles time)

1 Like