Season 31: Season of the Forbidden Archives - Now Live

Season 31: Season of the Forbidden Archives - Now Live

Diablo III Season 31: Season of the Forbidden Archives begins on April 12. Nephalem can harness the power of Forbidden Archives theme, which first debuted with Season 20.

View Full Article

I assume that the start time for Season 31 will be 5:00 PM CEST, not CET ???

2 Likes

When will the PTR be? if there is going to be one?

2 Likes

For those who are still wondering, the French version of the blog confirms that the start time will be 5:00 PM CEST (time of Paris).

2 Likes

There isn’t one, as they’re re-using old themes.

Who else thinks that S31 should be a combination of 3 seasons, to be honest, these 3 have to merge :slight_smile: Grandeur ( Free RoRG all the time ) + Shadows of the Past ( 4th cube ) + Forbidden Archives ( no cube restrictions ) any thoughts on this? @Blizzard

1 Like

The power level this could create would be off the scale. It would be fun for a day or two but then you would get quite bored, playing in god mode all the time.
In saying that, it would encourage a lot of very unique builds and also encourage players to try characters they normally wouldnt .

I would still think a PTR is a good idea. At the very least to test how the Altar effects things with the Season Theme. Who knows what crazy things could pop up and there is nothing worse than having an update in the middle of a season, possibly causing a reset of characters. It would not be the first time.

Then again at this point who could blame them for not really caring about things like that. It wont stop the hardcore players from playing anyway.

NexusLord10

Still think that shard theme is even stronger than what I said with those 3 seasons combined

Will the Soul Shards be in season 31 since the patch 2.7.7 mention “Extra progress orb drops from the Soulshard Stain of Sin…”?

That was confusing for me as well, but soul shards disappeared when Season 30 ended. The next time that we’ll see them is when they recycle the theme again. It is the same with any other season. It’s not permanent. However, I think there is a node in the Altar that you can unlock and does the same thing.

2 Likes