Season Ended prior 5pm om PS4

Hi.

In my leaderboard push weekend, waking up on the last dat I noticed that my seasonal buffs where gone. I’ve checked all items and the LoN buff is gone!

I had 11 gems at 110 for argument that I was to push higher and apply on my gear today as blizz announced that Season 17 ends August 18 05:00 pm local time. I’ve spent all weekend pushing my plays to achive this and now I dont get to even try finish my push?!

Logging in it even says Season 17 ready but it’s not!!!
I want some serious compensation for this as it’s been taking up my weekend plans!!!

yes, it seems that the LON seasonal buffs finished a day early, at least on the PS4 (not sure on the XBOX One). Very disappointed for LON players…

As to compensation, forget it. Blizzard’s QA is non-existent and they don’t care. If you whinge too much about it, the Blizzard fanboys will report your post(s) and you’ll end up with a ban…been there, done that.

Judging by posts on the US Console Discussion forum, the early end of the seasonal buff affected Playstation, X-box and Switch players.

The exact same thing happened with the theme in Season 16 ending 24 hours early on consoles.

yup, that is correct re: the same thing happening in s16…I didn’t play any LON in s17 (solely focused on my impale s6) so didn’t notice until homerjnick told me late last night.