Skip Challenge Rift, it's not worth it

It’s completely trash, you will be much faster if you do one bounty round if you need materials

2 Likes

Call me lazy but I watch Raxantaraxx’s latest CR video every week to see if it’s worth doing it or not. I’ll skip this one too.

1. Start in on any act.
  2. Open the game to the public

when there are four or even 3 players, they all go to a different act, and it takes maybe 8 minutes to obtain all the bounties from all 5 acts

1 Like

It’s super ez. Just don’t watch Raxantaraxx n00b run.

Do it like the pros:
Perma Strafe on right mouse, hold down, and sharp-shoot with Bolas, left mouse, kill all the juicy stuff and all elites on 1st floor, just keep a little distance or circle elites, and don’t walk into the ugly stuff. Use defensive skills too!

Did it 1st try like that, in 4:30.

Again ? How many times has it been this season already ? Feels like one in three challenge rifts is just cheap. I know that bounties are more efficient but problem is on hardcore there aren’t too many people to around and it takes for ever to set up a decent run without leeches. I was kind of desperate for those materials. Well, let’s hope that the horrible 2-3 thousand ms latency will make it more fun now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes