Smazán hrdina prosím pomoc

dobrý den
prosím o pomoc omylem jsem smazal svého hrdinu bylo by možne ho navrátit ? jedná se o necromancer nahráno asi 13 h
prosim pomoc :¨)

Google translate…

good day
please help by mistake I deleted my hero would it be possible to restore him? this is a necromancer recorded about 13 h
please help)

The game allows the self-recovery of the last hero that was deleted. On the hero selection screen, click Switch Hero. If you’ve deleted a hero, at the bottom right of screen there will be small green “back” button next to the delete button. If you hover your mouse over this, you’ll see that it says…

Restore Hero
You may restore your most recently deleted hero

Click that, and your hero will be restored. Bare in mind that only the most recently restored hero can be recovered that way. If you’ve deleted more than one, you can only get one back.

Hello Fready,

Translated by Google:

DELETED HERO PLEASE HELP

good day
please help by mistake i deleted my hero would it be possible to restore him? this is a necromancer recorded about 13 h
please help)

Diablo III heroes are saved on your console directly, and/or depending on your account, may be backed up to your cloud save.

You should contact Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Nintendo for assistance in recovering data from cloud storage.

1 Like

omlouvám se asi špatně zadané v příspěvku , ale nemam konzoli… mam pc

Google translate…

sorry about badly entered in the post, but I do not have a console… I have a PC

In which case, I’ve restored my original response.

As the thread starter, you can move the thread to the right location. If you click on the little blue pencil icon underneath your opening post to edit it, at the top-right of the editor there’s a drop-down which shows all the sub-forums. Simply select the right one (e.g. General Discussion, Technical Support), then save the edit. That will move your post, and all the replies, to the forum you selected. Screenshot example…

Meteorblade has provided instructions for restoring the last hero that was deleted on a PC.

Also, this screenshot may help you (Click to enlarge :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Děkuji za pomoc , ale bohužel jsem to nevěděl a vymazal jsem asi 3 postavy včetně té lepší ta byla smazana jako první :frowning:

Hello,

Translated by Google:

Thank you for your help, but unfortunately I didn’t know and I deleted about 3 characters, including the better one, which was deleted first

In that case, the only other possible way is to perform an account rollback.

On a “regular basis”, the game will take a snapshot of your account and will keep it in case it is needed later. The service was developped to help recover from an account disaster such as hacking… but the service can be used for other purposes as well. Each account is allowed a total of 3 rollbacks for the entire life of the account.

There is some information on the service here:

If you really want to go through with this, then click the Request Rollback button. Note that a rollback CANNOT be undone.

1 Like

děkuji za pomoc , ale ne budem to řešit je to jen hrdina a par hodin hraní si zopakuji :slight_smile: měj te se hezky a není možné si zahrat aspon jednu misi diablo IV ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the help, but I won’t solve it, it’s just a hero and I’ll repeat a few hours of playing: slight_smile: have fun and it’s not possible to play at least one diablo IV mission?

OK - I think that is the correct decision… call it a “learning experience”.

As for Diablo IV, the game is still a long way (a few years, I think) from being released. There is a topic for Diablo IV on the US forums: