Suggestion - Blackthorne buff

I can’t see an idea subforum so I am going to post it there

Blackthorne has a relatively high drop rate but it is currently quite useless as a support set compare to Aughild and Captain Crimson, so I think it should need a buff

Disclaimer: All numbers are there to give a general idea and should not be taken literally, little thought/math was done when I came up with the numbers

Idea 1:

Simple buff to stats

(2) Set:
+400 Vitality
Increases damage against elites by 50%
(3) Set:
Reduces damage from elites by 50%
+25% Extra Gold from Monsters
(4) Set:
You are immune to Desecrator, Molten, and Plagued monster ground effects.

Idea 2:

This expands on the 4 pieces set bonus where you have a bunch of immunities and therefore more able to standstill

(2) Set:
+250 Vitality
Increases damage against elites by 10.0%
(3) Set:
Standing still for 1 second increase your damage by 20% this effect can stack 10 times
(4) Set:
You are immune to Arcane, Desecrator, Frozen Pulse, Molten, Plagued, and Poison monster effects.

Idea 3:

Captain Crimson focuses on cooldown, Aughild is general damage and elites, so Blackthorne could be Critical hits

(2) Set:
Increase Crit chance by 10%
(3) Set:
Increase Crit damage by 50%
(4) Set:
Gain a damage reduction equal to your Crit chance

Idea 4:

Replace the lower tires by better general affixes

(2) Set:
 + 500 Armor
 + 75 resistance to all elements
(3) Set:
increase damage by 150%
increase pick up radius by 3*
(4) Set:
You are immune to Desecrator, Molten, and Plagued monster ground effects.

*Some skills are depended on pick up radius which could be useful. This affix can be replaced by something else or remove

The idea of re-working Blackthorne’s got some discussion on the US forums a few weeks ago…

I guess it could become a support build if the affixes could emanate to others in a group