SUGGESTIONS. Open game with any name. And more than 4 persons

I suggest possibility to create open games with your own name as in Diablo 2, for example, “Search for kkr T 6”, “GR 40”, “GR 50”, “Farm set WD”, etc.
Extension: can invite more than 4 people.

You can create a community to do this - players can then search the communities to find what you’ve set up. You should then be able to find players who want to play specific tasks.

I presume you want to have parties over 4 players? I don’t think that will happen in D3 given the ‘maintenance mode’ the game is currently in.

It is difficult. Inconvenient.
Let’s say a community is created. It found 300 people. Of them, at the right time: 200 are offline, 50 are engaged in other activities, 50 do not read the chat. Open game with the name-available to more people, except those who are in the community.

It may be inconvenient for you but I think it’s the only way it’s going to happen. Do you really expect development for this game?

Why not?
The main work is done, the game is excellent, it remains only to configure properly.
My suggestion is one of the main reasons for the popularity of Diablo 2.

I think the engine cannot handle more than 4 players in a game. There is lag with 4 people already due to area damage and how the game handles all these figures. More than that will make it unplayable. It’s more likely they need to reprogram this game from the start in order for us to see that huge changes and it is almost impossible to happen. Sometimes you can use public chat to find people and it works. Like for example if you want to farm fast GRs for gem levels you can write in the public chat and ask if anyone is available and wants to join you. Whatever you want. You want to play with other 3 witch doctors and try to help each other farm and lvl up? You can ask for that too.

Have to do it this way. But this is inconvenient, because a player who logged in a few seconds after the ad will not see it. And when I write ads for the second time, a second before that, it will be out of the game, or the chat will be spammed with system messages and the ad will be lost. The open game will hang for a long time.