[Suggestions] Option to make "Target Lock" toggleable / UI option to view Inventory/Stash items condensed

I recently picked up D3 on the Switch and I’m having a blast, but there are two little things that are a bit bothersome (at least to me). Hopefully one of the devs reads this and considers bringing this up in a list of possible improvements.

1. Add an option to make “Target Lock” toggleable
    Target Lock (L-Trigger by default) is really useful. But it’s difficult to use (for me) because I had a work accident three years ago and today both my index and middle finger on the left hand are slightly paralyzed and can’t apply constant pressure for longer than a second, so I can’t hold L constantly down for the target lock. I’m aware of the possibility to rebind keys in the Switch settings so I can move the Target Lock function to the right side of the controller, but their reaction time is also a bit muffled so I can’t use abilites that require a quick execution (like important defensive CDs) on the shoulder buttons. An option to switch between ‘holding down’ and ‘press once to toggle lock on’ would be amazing.

2. UI - option to view Inventory/stash items in a condensed form
    A minor thing, but I feel like the Inventory/Stash list feels a bit bloated and lacks overview. Would it be possible to add a secondary method of view, like a condensed version that only uses half of the height (so the window could fit up to eight items at once), without the item icon?