There was a problem sending a chat message to your clan. (Code 319012) 08/08/2020

For those whom it still concerns, 319012 can be solved by asking your officer/clan leader for you to rejoin your current clan. This solves the not being able to talk in clan chat problem, but clan roster being an absolute mess/bugged. etc other issues, such as GR achievements, and other major issues concerning this season are still not fixed.

Bare in mind there was a post from a clan leader that said they were unable to invite people to join their clan, so if you leave your clan, it’s possible that your clan leader will not be able to re-invite you.

Yes. Naturally, before doing anything or asking your clan leader to perform a clan action, make sure they are able to do said action - .-

So any news when problem will be fixed ?? Because it is still present !

Two weeks have passed, have you managed to localize the problem? I have one suggestion - some of the clans have not completely broken down - there the leaders can remove and accept new members into the clan. In my clan, I cannot do this. I assume that the problem is not with the clans, but with the rights of the players. Perhaps due to the fact that some, like me in the past, changed the battle tag. Can you check it?

Hello Demon

We continue to work on this. If you’d like to try something while you wait, reset your password, however this is not a sure-fire workaround. Thank you all for your patience while this is resolved.

Unfortunatelly, it did not work ((

The same happens on my clan… i send mail with pictures to assistance and nothing happens… i writte on eu and American forum and nothing happens… Clan and comunitys are bugged… PLEASE BLIZZARD TO MAKE THAT PROBLEMS EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A MAINTEINANCE, !! DONT TOUCH NOTHING MORE!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 3 weeks is more that a patience, weeks means one more time as on december any person or Blizzard hear us… Just send a email explaining make the same things all the time… things that are not usefull for abosolutely nothing!!! Be serious please!!!

1 Like

They don’t do anything just because they don’t know what to do.
My clan had enough of that bs and we were basically forced to remake our clan (great solution).

Today I was running grs with my guys and one of them during the rift got an error saying something like “you were disconnected by administrator…”, very nice

1 Like

Any news on this?
Our clan [D3OC]The Outcast is complety shut down for 2 weeks now. Nobody has access to the clan from leader to normal members.

Any update @ Rejuvithorn? I’m clan leader of [D3OC]The Outcast and still can’t access clan. We’re haemorrhaging members as they are leaving the clan and requesting to rejoin but I can’t accept as I can’t see anything clan wise. Absolute shambles for this to still be ongoing a month later

@Rejuvithorn : hello.

Please add :

• Error Code : 319045
  • Region : Europe
  • Clan : FOG (Friendly Old Gamers)

Worst part is… many members of this clan have been getting this error for 15 days or so, but some only recently (“a few days”). I’ve suggested changing the password and leaving clan/re-joining… not sure what steps, if any, they have done. I pointed out that leaving clan was risky because some clan cannot add “new” members even if the clan is not full.

Here’s a screenshot of the clan details… just in case you need it:

1 Like

Hi : just thought I’d share a “trick” that our Blizzard Customer Support person suggested… pls don’t shoot me, I’m only the messenger. :slight_smile:

My translation to English:

If you are the Clan leader, perform a search on communities and stay on the list you get from the search for 3 or 4 minutes. This may seem strange, but that solved it for some players.

Hi Boubou, for us to make the report we’d need a report from a member of the clan itself for a direct line of contact if needed, and with regret I don’t see you as being part of this clan.

If you could ask them to make a ticket here: Blizzard Support - Contact Support we can get them added :slight_smile:

This issue is still not considered resolved though, so don’t worry, it’s not forgotten.

Hello Rehuvithorn and thank you for the response.

OK - no problem… the members that have reported this are French.

As you can see in my first link above, I tried to get some info from our CS rep on whether or not they were also making a list - no reply so far.

But I will relay your message… perhaps BOPI does speak a bit of English.

1 Like

Ah okay, he posted on the FR forums. No worries, I’ve used that post for the escalation. I’ll have someone else respond to him though as my French isn’t fully fluent :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Rejuvithorn : Many thanks to you and to Zaelarya both. And yes, let’s hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

1 Like

Hello,

Iam officers of CORSAIS NS-Clan.

We have the following problem since weeks:

"This Clan is not available this time. Please Try again later. Code: 319045“

What means cant inv new members, clan chat not working and more failures…

Plz fix that asap, its really urgent for our community !

Regards

Spartacus

Hello Spartacus!

Thanks, we’ve added your clan to the report :slight_smile:

Hello there.

I wanted to let you guys know that my clan’s problem got solved.
Stopped playing when this problem occured and only checked from time to time whether it still persists.
Today when I checked the clan features have returned… finally.
Took over a month to do so… my first post here was August 9.

Anyway thanks Blizz for fixing, better later than never :slight_smile:

1 Like