Thought I found a better chest armor

My wizard is wearing a Tal Rasha chest armor with the following stats:
Set Chest Armor: 1330
440 Int
435 Vit
Attack Speed 7% (from enchant)
580 Armor
153 Fire Resistance

Found one with slightly better stats that had already the 7% AS so I thought to equip that and enchant the Armor stat. These are the new chest armor’s stats
Set Chest Armor: 1289
489 Int
459 Vit
Attack Speed 7%
583 Armor (enchant)
156 Fire resistance
This is what I get when I compare the new and better one with the old one:
+0.5% Damage
+0.5% Toughness
-0.1% Recovery
No gems of course. How can an item with overall better stats from another have sth, even slightly negative in comparison? Am I missing something?

The second one has lower armour, which affects your recovery.

Thank you for your answer! I guess this is sth like a base armor value of the item? I thought that number comes from its actual stats. (I’m quite new to the game)
I also saw that the newer chest’s durability is 28 and the other is 42, does that play a role?

When your hero takes damage and/or dies, your gear takes durability damage. This is why you need to repair your gear at the Blacksmith. The lower the durability, the sooner it will break. When your gear’s almost broken, you’ll get an icon at the top right of the screen with a picture of broken armour in yellow. This is a warning that you should go repair. If you keep taking damage or die again, this will eventually become a picture of broken armour in red and it means at least one of your armour pieces has reached zero durability and is broken. Broken items no longer provide the benefit of their affixes to your hero.