Two handed weapons for barbs - Idea

I know that people don’t like the comparison of d2 and d3 and this isn’t one, but Barbarians used to be able to wield 2 handed swords with one hand. I wonder if we could have a new passive or legendary shield that allows us to wield a two handed weapon. IK would probably get some neat builds off of this, but I think it would make the game fresh for the barb. I haven’t thought about it too much, but I’m sure some of you could theory craft about it. I still don’t know if I wanna care about the new season… its more of the same thing and it bores me within a few minutes. Heck, I made a new monk due to boredom, got the woL weapon primal… played it a few times then stopped. Some people would do anything to get their weapons primal and would play a load more, but I just lost interest. Sure, it wasnt the gr weapon of the best build, but I prefer this one for speed runs. The replayability of the game really depends on the end game and D3 has None. It’s too bland to have more xp for more damage against more of the same monsters that you scale at will. Its one of these instances where more feels like less.

Sorry for this, cover your ears and eyes, but… D2 had it all with 500x less content. I dont get autosalvaged loot (white yellows and blues). I don’t get why no pvp or trading / rant xD

Anyways what do you think? 2handed weapons 1handed on barbs (with a req shield/ legendary power from a shield… therefore cubed for dual 2handed?!) You tell me.

edit: Actually… perhaps if the GR levels were more linear, the game wouldn’t feel as bad? Although I will always be against the fact a mindless grind sucks; I think the same difficulty should be found in grs but dragged to gr 200. Thoughts? Sorry this is now a double topic :smiley: (oh and hate that that yellow, blue and white items are useless)

Dual-wielding two Furnaces and getting 100% Elite damage would be nice.

But Blizzard Devs wouldn’t do that; oh no. The ‘Secrets Against Fun Act’ kicked in the moment enjoyment became a wave instead of a particle.