Unable to browse profiles since the weekend

I’ve tried at home with multiple browsers and at work the same. Just get “We’ll be back soon!” maintenance message. The US profile area is up, what’s going on EU?

1 Like

Patience…

“The Blizzard family of websites is currently undergoing maintenance to improve your browsing experience. Thank you for your patience!”

1 Like

Yeah, I mentioned this in passing in a US thread…

The site’s been down for a couple of days and, if you do look at the Twitter feed it just gives a link to this week’s scheduled maintenance, where the only mention of anything to do with the websites was 17:30-18:00 on the 25th.

I was just logging in to the forum to report the same issue.
Maintenance is ok, but when it exceeds 24 hours you would at least expect some information at the twitter account that is mentioned for updates.

Hey all,

The Armory profiles have been temporarily disabled for EU players. While profiles are disabled, you will encounter a 503 error when attempting to navigate to any EU player profile. This may impact some external fansite services that utilize armory data until we are able to re-enable these profiles.

While we do not have an ETA for when these profiles will be available again, we will keep you updated as news becomes available. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi

It’s been 17 days since the last update and it’s still not working, Do you have any updates yet?
How is it possible that only the EU profiles aren’t functioning and that it would take over 3 weeks to fix this?

The profiles on all 3 servers (NA, Europe and Asia) are down…

The only communications we have had on this topic is from Nevalistis, here: