Upgrade suggestion for ancients

This is a upgrade suggestion for the rolls that drop on ancient equipment. Currently the only perk is the increase to the possible main stat and defensive stats. All the other possible rolls have the same stats ranges as their normal legendary counterparts (CHC, CHD, Elemental %, Skill %, RCR, etc). My suggestion would be for ancients to at least have the upper half range of those rolls. If it normally is 5-8% increase, make the ancient roll ranges be 7-8%. Increase skill % from 10-15% to 13-15%. This would make some ancients feel like an upgrade to normal legendaries overall.
Of course, it is season 25 already, probably no incentive to change the internal coding at this point!

I think you missed the point entirely. No one asked for more power, just more logic to how items are rolled.

As for what was requested, I’d be happy even if this only applied to legendary powers. It’s fustrating, especially when playing LoD builds, when you finally get an ancient version of the item your build uses and it’s an obvious downgrade compared to the non-ancient you have.

3 Likes