We encountered an issue completing your transaction

Hello, I have the a problem with purchasing Diablo IV from yesterday, I have my bnet account many years, purchased many games (last was Dragonflight wow expansion) by my pre-set credit card without any problems, but from yesterday I received this message, I noticed payments are reserved at my bank account, Blizzard confirmed these will not be charged, because they see my order as failed. I tried to remove my credit card and create new one, again an error message occured. Really don´t know what is happening, but I know I am not alone in this, I checked also US forums, there are ppl with the same issue and also some of my friends had this trouble. Definitely something on the Blizzard side, because my bank assured me if the payment would be accepted at vendor side, payment would be released immediately, as usually. Anybody with the same problem here, please?

2 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, tried twice in battle net app then on browser.
Cleared all old info, cache cookies then tried to just change payment info on my account and still nothing.
Phoning a friend to gift it to me :rofl:

Well this is not the way for me, this needs to be fixed, otherwise there is a plenty of other games to play :slight_smile:

Yep. I have the same problem. Every suggestion they offered is a dead end.

Did anyone suggest using the Diablo IV forums?

I have a problem buying Diablo 3 after trying D4 beta. :frowning: Glad to know I’m not the only one. has this been resolved? I just submitted my ticket.

1 Like