What I wish for Season 28

Yes, I know we’re literally only a couple of weeks in to Season 27, but lets be serious for just a small moment shall we?

• No Theme or if there is a Theme, something straight forward, maybe nothing revolving around being powered up.

• Focus primarily on fixing bugs, bugs that have been in the game for the duration of the game itself. I get it may be difficult due to the changes that have been made over the past 10 years or so, but please for all that is holy and good, please for the love of god fix the bugs that these forums are littered with. I am pretty sure there are at least one or 2 you can stumble upon.

• Pet Builds…are completely and utterly useless, as well as completely and utterly rage inducing. Why is it so difficult for a pet to attack what it’s master is also attacking? I mean, if you tell your pet dog to sit or lay down, after some training it will do as it’s told. If you tell your pet cat, goldfish, hamster, gerbil or any other such sort of pet, they ignore you. However a pet based class within Diablo 3 after over 10 years, pets SHOULD do what they are told, they should attack what their master’s are attacking, not acting like a player and doing what they want.

• Bans. Ban Bot Users/THUD users on a more frequent basis. Somewhere in the every 2 weeks region can’t be that hard to ask for, rather than the current half way through the season or after a season has ended duration surely?

I know I am living in hope, flogging a dead horse, repeating the same old requests etc but to the Dev’s who still work on Diablo 3, let us know what it will cost for these requests to be actioned. Pretty sure some of us still have our souls, a couple of spare kidneys, lungs, heart, spleen, liver and such we could give away to ensure that these things are at the forefront of Season 28 of Diablo 3.

Yours Sincerely, a minor peon in the ever expanding D3 world.

You lost me on the last three and a half lines of your post!

My highest ever solo GR clearance, a GR139, was done on an Arachyr / Spiders WD.

1 Like

The season of the followers might be an idea. Imbue the templar, enchantress and scoundrel with overwhelming powers

Maybe skip the free set for once and give us 6 uniques instead usefull for the class you choose to start with

1 Like

Themes are the main point of the seasons. Usually gives a new flavour of play experience to the non-season bub! We need more creative game changing seasons like the current one is AWESOME as was the one where you could use more than one item in each cube category!!!

1 Like

If you use your pets in passive mode they will attack what ever they like. You sometimes need to order an attack in the direction you want. Unless you’ve got Monk with Innas set, those guys hit everything before you see it :slight_smile: Give them powerful pet legend gem, you will be running behind to clear up. Water ally with freeze, you just add control legend gem, never under estimate pets.