When to change from BK to IP

Is there a right time to put away the BK set for the IP set.
Is it paragon dependent.

Covered, in depth, in the build guide on the US forums…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-19/79/1

…but I reckon that by the time you’re pushing GR125 and above, you should be using the paired blades, for the extra damage and mitigation.

It looks as if the new forum does not allow links to specific anchors inside a post; I’ve tried to figure out how what that link should be… on Chrome and/or Edge… and failed. Until someone more knowledgeable than I can figure it out, it looks like the best that one can do is to link the post and provide instructions to reach the specific anchor.

In this particular case, go to [Guide] Zodiac Rend (Season 20) - Barbarian - Diablo 3 Forums and click on “Weapons: BK, IB, or Ambo’s and Doombringer?” in the Table of Contents.

Hmm, didn’t notice that it had truncated the URL when I initially responded. It seems to have trimmed out the URL section pertaining to the specific thread and just left the domain and the anchor section. I’ve amended the link in my post accordingly.

1 Like

Hi :

The thing that drives me nuts, sort of, is that you can link [Guide] Zodiac Rend (Season 20) - Barbarian - Diablo 3 Forums and once there, simply add “#Part2C” at the end of the URL in the browser. But Discourse won’t allow us to put the anchor right in the link… grrrr !