Where is the Bounty Justice?

So I was just doing bounties, killed all the bosses and then cleared another 5 bounties so there was 3 bounties left in each act and then I opened the game to public. Did 2 more bounties as the game got populated and then I was removed from the game.

Where is the justice in this system?

You have 0 incentive to have a clan and work with people you can trust forcing you to play with people in public who treat you like crap and there is no protections for that. The above scenario is not the only time this has happened to me. It makes the game very frustrating.

I really hope that D4 addresses some of these annoying shortcomings. Two more weeks to redeem yourselves.

yeah, this is the “group” BS that Blizzard is pushing…it’s stupid, it’s very badly designed and it’s just not worth it…

Sure it sounds bad to me. Unjust vote kicks usually happens very rarely on public games.
One advice though: complete on act at a time and cash in the cache before moving on to the next act. That’ll also make you less vulnerable to a disconnect or other unforeseen events.

1 Like

True, but it doesn’t fix what is effectively, a broken system…the kick function should be removed from the game. It aids bullying, nothing more, and nothing less.

1 Like

The usual one-eyed, negative stuff from mr t.

With the result, your team mates cash the cashe while your inventory is full. And then you can guess where the cashe landed. This is why in groups, bounties are always collected after everything act is done.

I personally don’t like public bounties because you never know who, or what you deal with. The best option is to make a premade group trough public ads or clan.

Also playing with a steady group of people increased my game experience a lot.

Oh. Back to square one. You’re welcome to play in any fashion you like and if you play with people you know and trust… and have a rock steady connection, computer, game installation and whatever just do what you and your team mates find best.

In my view the best practise in bounties is to never let your inventory get so full while playing that you risk losing caches during any of the runs. So if you do spend time picking up legendaries be sure to port to town from time to time and throw the stuff into your stash so you can go through it later.

if you open to pub u may let trolls inside.
lesson learned ihope :smiley:

Its really rare, but there is a chance.

Trolls, bots all kind of trash. Imo best is to play with people you know, or got to know trough playing.

What you can do if you dont have people to play with. Go public then if you find nice people there ask them if they wanna do a second run untill you have collected a group of nice people. Then in the end add them so I can play with them more often.

2 Likes