Why is there no Diablo 2 R section here on EU forums?

You can’t seriously expect a feedback from a community when there is no appropriate forum.
This sad excuse that “we have it under Diablo 3 forum” is simply wrong.

Just look at the number of Diablo 2 Resurrected posts on us and compare it with one here.
It’s not that US is more interested in a game. That was not the case before,and it’s not the case today.
There are for sure tons of people ready to throw a feedback but give up after searching and not finding the correct forums. I spent significant time searching and then realized there is none.
In the meantime i was juggled back and forth from EU to US forums. Why am i getting redirected to US forums either from your web site or google? I am properly logged in and even if i wasn’t,there are countless solutions to this ( regional recognition)that has been implemented by much smaller companies.

Your forums are even structured differently depending on region.

Why?

2 Likes

Having only one official D2 R forum is likely the best solution. Just look at how little activity there is on the D3 eu forum.

Just look at the activity here and compare it with US. hardly anyone use the EU forums. You can post on the US, so there’s little to no reason to use this.

i know the meme is old now, but the EU region is considered second class by blizzard who rarely expend any resources on it unless absolutely necessary despite it being the largest non chinese region, you’ll be lucky to get the copy/paste job from the us forums since they fired almost all of their customer support/community manager staff over the last couple of years and are reliant on automated bullshit to keep things going.

1 Like