With EN being permanent, solo leaderboard should be a thing

I’ve been doing ssf hc for the last few seasons and really like it. Just playing at my own pace, clocking in many hours, blasting gr’s.

It’s just so disheartening that within a month someone who has 4k+ paragon and 150 level gems, just takes first place like it’s nothing.

Doing group gr’s gave already massive advantage of course but now with EN,where only one person have to use a key for the whole group, the exp gain is just off the charts.

I think it will attract people playing the game again if they can choose between normal and solo.

This solo self found thing has been asked for several times before - both here and in the us forum. It seems very unlikely to ever happen. Also don’t forget that in several seasons ssf players have been able to reach the top of the leaderboards anyhow.
Just enjoy the game and set your own goals and break your own records without worrying about the leaderboards too much.

3 Likes

It would just be nice to have the option. We already got leaderboards for the different setsso a solo one should be possible.

I stopt playing for this season, ended up in the top 10 of DH HC. Wudijo was a nice target to aim for at #1 but it got taken by a 4k paragon character.

It depends on the season how long i stay and play. For everything i wanted to, now pushing for #1 seems meaningless.

1 Like