WTF Blizzard! How did you guys miss this?

Just a minute ago I got kicked out while doing a grift alone by the other guys that joined the same game. My team deserted me and in comes a couple of wankers that decide to take over my game and I cant do anything about it!

This is beyond fucked up retardenes FUBAR ass-sallad etc. FIX THIS!

1 Like

Funny how you often seem to end up in games where nobody wants to play with you…:thinking:

2 Likes

;>
They should test me then and play with me so they can laugh at everything bad I do

wow, jazz, you really do like to make snide remarks attacking players, don’t you.

If you had any intelligence, you’d realise that if Sodril was in the GR, the new players can’t join, and can’t see his play style, or his gear, or his gear stats or his skills. So, if that is the case, how can they judge him, let alone kick him from the game?

Group play in D3, at least on PC, is uber TOXIC. But hey, this is what happens when you make group play about efficiency, rather than actually being social with other players.

4 Likes

Yep- He’s meaning of life is to provocate other players who atleast have some real opinions… Thats kind of sad. Like a flegmatic piece of garbage floating with the stream and doing nothing but naggig without any real point… But what can you or me do about it… IF someone has life that miserablee

Cant you see past the lies credited by the Hong Kong bourgeois executives? A free hong kong is less freedom for the people there but u cant see past international borders and the ways of the organizised criminals that is why your opinion is your opinion.

This happened about a year or two ago in Spain and I see people protesting for what they thinks are right with democrazy as a weapon. A free katalania means a free Barcelona now being able to play in the premier league. and maximize the price on the tickets.

Now Hong Kongs wallet really shines nowadays I have not heard from those that rallied leader of team freedom or a spokesman, mostly ignorant lefties and hooligans going on in those riots. They are also using chinas propaganda for themself now.

he and his meteor friend only care about post count.

2 Likes

Nah, at least, not with MB. MB provides quality information in his posts on a regular basis that helps people on the forums. I might disagree with MB, but I do respect him.

1 Like

My post count is higher than your IQ… and mine too :rofl:

here, take your cookie! u deserve it.

1 Like

why do you even start a grift solo when opening a public game with no player joined yet? THAT is

That’s what happened.