Bug: Cannot enter dungon "Ominous Cellar", quest "Faith in Blood", "Enter the Ominous Cellar"

Bug: Cannot enter dungon “Ominous Cellar”, quest “Faith in Blood”, “Enter the Ominous Cellar”

Have tried on the different computers, and on two different characters (that are on same guest, but are on different accounts). Have tried to change difficulty level, still can not enter. The cellar does not light up.

Yep me too!!!
“Ominous Cellar” quest “Depths of Despair” there is no interaction point to entre the Quest.

1 Like

similar bug here.
Can’t enter ‘Ominous Cellar’ in the ‘Depths of Despair’ questline on my seasonal character.
Don’t know which exact step of the questline it is, but the description reads as follows:

I have encountered Sister Octavia again, this time attempting to help a wife who fears her husband has been possessed by a demon. She has asked for my help once again to exorcise the demon, if it exists.

encountered same issue. dropped the quest and picked it up again, waited at the cellar for the RP, after sister ran in it lit up for me and was able to enter. hope this helps

2 Likes

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)