[BUG] Didn't unlock aspect after completing dungeon and can't get it now

I played the dungeon to get the Encircling Blades aspect (the one that makes rogues flurry 360 degrees). Then i got disconnected. When i rejoined the game the codex said that the aspect was not unlocked but that the dungeon was completed. I played through it again and didn’t get the aspect that time either. I’ve also checked the place where you apply aspects and it says it is locked there too. So i am basically unable to get this aspect unless i get it as a random drop.

2 Likes

This sucks…but if it drops it will at least be way better than that one.

Exact same thing just happened to me when the servers crashed just now, lost the Necro Aspect from Nostrava Deepwood. Dungeon shows complete with no reward, and no aspect in codex. Are there GMs to contact now that this is a forced MMO?

1 Like

I am having the same problem, please help. Redoing the dungeon doesn’t fix the problem.

Be sure to report in-game bugs on the appropriate Forums so that it can be properly looked into, as the Technical Support team cannot investigate in-game bug reports:

I ran into the same problem and was able to find a workaround:

I made a second character and ran straight to the Dungeon and had a friend clear the dungeon for me and I was able to get the Aspect (since Codex is Account-Shared, whereas Dungeon completion is Character-Bound)

Had this same issue on Sunken Library

1 Like

Same, for me it was Forgotten Ruins. Server issues happened right at the end and now I can’t get the aspect.

1 Like

Just completed Nostrava Deepwood to get the necromancer aspect to get 10 essence when decompose creates a corpse and yup, didn’t receive anything in my inventory. Pretty frustrating

1 Like

I have the same problem

Do we have any update on this? a key aspect I need for a build is greyed out and no mater how many times I complete the Dungun It does not unlock for me. (Sirocco Caverns)

1 Like

Any update on this? Run into the same issue.

I am having the same issue as of yesterday . Is there any chance to fix this thing ? It is a crucial component for my pulverise druid. Could it be that the dungeon somehow is bugged or something , because today i tried doing it again and i got disconnected few times while trying to clear it. I havent had any disconnects anywhere else , but in this specific dungeon