[BUG] Fury Against Fate STILL Broken Post July 18th Update

I get to the cannibal feeding grounds listen to the chief waffle for 2 mins & then…Nothing

NPCs stay where they are acting all mad & ready to go but they stay at the cave entrance & the barrier is undestroyable.

I am stuck every time. I have attempted this side quest a dozen or so times - I have restarted it, I have tried all the “work arounds” posted online on websites & reddits - I have done everything bar standing on my head chanting.

While I understand this has been posted numerous times, it’s STILL broken. Maybe, just maybe, if someone logs on & sees half a dozen threads all saying the same thing someone might get a clue that is a serious bug.

Please do not suggest anymore “work arounds” - I am fed up of “work arounds” - They don’t work for everybody & they just frustrate players who are stuck & allow dev’s to delay any actual fixes.

*edited for spelling & punctuation

8 Likes

Now that Ealda at last moves to the barrier, the gore-soaked barrier is unbreakable…

2 Likes

FFS she doesn’t move and the barrier still unbreakable.
Fury Against Fate STILL BUGGED !!!
DON’T say is FIXED !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Same here, even though the Patch Notes said:

• Fixed an issue where the Fury Against Fate quest could have its progression blocked.
  • Fixed an issue where the Gore-soaked barricade could become indestructible after exiting and returning to the Cellar during the Fury Against Fate quest.

Still the same crap as before…

4 Likes

Yep STILL broken - when they say they fixed it wonder if anyone actually tries the fix or just look at the code & say “yep fixed”

2 Likes

Ok here we go again;

I was also checking out the US diablo 4 forums and came across this;

I have tried this today at 18h00 CET.

1. Went to the cave entrance for “Fury against Fate”. Did NOT go in. Stayed outside & logged out to character select.
  2. Made the required game settings while in character select [Back ground FPS set to “1” , Game set to Windowed Mode , Cursor allowed to go outside of window to allow minimizing.]
  3. Log back in → Enter Cave & Minimize window; Let all assets load.
  4. Back to window (1) → Talk to Aelda & Minimize window again. Wait a while (give it some extra time just to be safe)
  5. Back to window (2) → If you waited long enough, Aelda and her party should be ahead of you in the cave and the wall gone. From this point it should be safe to continue wrapping up this quest.

This worked for me.

Here is the original reddit post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/14o2o27/quest_fury_against_fate/

Don’t get me wrong; THIS still needs to be adressed and fixed by the Devs! But I was grateful to find a workaround to get this one over with. So if it works for you, thank the person who originally posted this for sharing. :slight_smile:

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)