[BUG] Invoker of Varshan recipe

Did not get Invoker of Varshan recipe from Cormonds quest reward bag. I did, however, get the recipe for Foul Invoker of Varshan.

I can’t actually do the S1 content without Invoker of Varshan recipe. And I will definitely not create a new character just to do the season questline again for a chance that it will drop from the quest reward bag.

Please fix

4 Likes

I have the same issue. I’ve tried redoing a tunnel in tier 1 and checking the bench in tier 3 but to no avail. I’m begrudgingly going to try a new character through to getting the recipe and see if it carries over to my current character. Pretty disappointing this is happening as it’s the whole purpose of season 1

2 Likes

Did not get Invoker of Varshan recipe from Cormonds quest reward bag

3 Likes

Just to confirm that this item is placed under the consumables tab of your inventory. Got mine but thought it didn’t.

Did not get Invoker of Varshan recipe from Cormonds quest reward bag too. Blizz wwhat to do???

1 Like

give me the recipe…

[image]

Hi Blizzard, I have just completed a Maligant dungeon T2 because i had a Invoker of Varsan. It droped the recipe for Foul invoker of Varshan as supposed to. Now I will create this item, but need the Invoker of Varshan recipe. Where do I get this? By searching the internet i should have received it by the end of the new questline but I do not have this recipe can you please help

BLIZARD FIX THIS PLESE ! i don’t have the recipe after completing the quest line !

1 Like

As well I did not get the recipe of Varshan. And now because of this, I can’t “enjoy” the so-called only new content… It’s been a week and the bug is still not fixed. Great job, little indi company

Me to… plis blow this up som blizzard can fix this…

Same problem, Bliz please, fix it! I dont want to begin from zero because of bug.

i also do not have either of the recipies even though they have dropped there was nothing the activate in the consumables tab on pc

Went back on my word, bit the bullet(because Blizzard has not done anything - not even a “we know this is an issue and working on it” and did the seasonal questline again on an alternative character. Got the recipe and can now “enjoy” the seasonal content.

I have this problema too. Please, how can i solve It?!

Hello, the same thing happened to me, the varshan summoner recipe did not drop me, please, there are many people with the same problem, can you correct it, in my case I play alone and the development of the game stops because I cannot create that summoner, thanks

I have the same problem i cannot progress any further i cannot craft the faul invoker of varshan because i dont have the very first invoker of varshan recipe.

I have exactly the same problem. I have the recipe for the foul invoker of varshan but not the standard one. Please fix this Bug, its pretty annoying, and I dont feel like starting a new character.

I got the same problem have created 2 extra charters to try and get the invoker recipe but no luck so cant progress

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)