[BUG] Premium Battle Pass Claiming Rewards

I have the Premium Battle Pass for Diablo 4 with a Seasonal Character I am now currently Tier 19 on the season pass but I am unable to claim my reward for the Tier 10: Coldiron Hauberk Chest Armor, it will only let me preview it or buy a Tier Skip. I have claimed everything before Tier 10 and everything afterwards upto my current Tier; no amount of logging out and back in again has fixed this.

2 Likes

I have same prob, but with nuber 33( u find a disicion?

Nothing yet, tried starting over as well … didn’t work

Same here I got everything before and all that I made it to after but can’t claim tier 10. Is there a hidden level restriction?

i have the exact problem on the same tier 10

I’m now well in to the Season Pass and still unable to Claim the Tier 10 reward.
I’ve raised a Bug Report Ticket with Battlenet but I’m yet to hear anything. I shall keep you all posted if I ever get an answer.

yes please do, also im struggling to report a bug ticket keeps taking me to forums. can u help me report a ticket as well please ?

I only know how to do it through the Battle.net App on PC.
With the App open on the main page Battle.net screen you click the Battle.net logo in the top left corner and it’s the 8th option down in the dropdown menu.

I now have a new issue, as well, at Tier 40 with the Coldiron Casque (Helmet Skin), I managed to redeem the reward for it but it doesn’t show up in the Wardrobe to apply the actual cosmetic.
This is the worst Season Pass experience I’ve ever had.

I’m having the same issue but with the gauntlets I can preview or buy level but I have already hit tier 90 and still I can’t claim them I have reset the game and my console and still no change has anyone had any response from the developers yet

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)