(BUG) Rare nodes not giving bonuses

So got to the rare node Ruin yesteday for that sweet Damage to healthy enemies boost of 50% and its bonus of 25% if the Dex level is met. Didn’t get the bonus despite being 90 over the requirements. Now im a pesismist so I assume that the others are the same without checking is this a known issue?

Update: Corrective the rare node for CRIT DMG is also not adding the bonuses, preservation is also no adding the armor bonus.

So its safe to say none of the bonuses on nodes are working for me unless they have some weird hidden menu or stat counter which would be strange.

3 Likes

It’s the same for me. All rare node bonuses are not shown in stats and not working despite meeting the requirements.

1 Like

So is has Blizzard answered any if these? Sorc has a hard time finding more Vulnerable DMG and losing 20% from nodes not working is annoying. I have like 7 nodes where I do not get the bonuses. I have all stats required and yet it doesnt show up. Hopefully Seaon 1 this will be patched.

1 Like

Can confirm here too. Playing with Necro. Had suspicion something is missing, when after upgrading Glyphs multiple times, the bonus should be noticeable. so i opened stats and calculated what’s shown and what’s should be - bonus is not added from any node despite requirements are met.

1 Like

Glyph bonuses also do not appear in character statistics… seems to me, that all bonuses are bugged. Why so few people are talking about this. This is as important as bugged resistances, at least to me. :frowning:

Same for me none of the node bonuses based on stats such as willpower ever show, makes increasing some of these stats not worthwhile

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)