[BUG] Werewolf Companions Stuck

Werewolf companions often end up hanging in mid air after the active effect of the “Wolves” skill is used. Happens even in open areas where there is enough space for them to jump and no obstacles on the ground.

This is a serious problem for a companions-centric build because with the companions incapacitated the player has to take the brunt of the enemies’ attacks. The werewolves do get free if the player moves far enough from the position where they got stuck initially or teleports to town but that’s not always possible. Not in a fast-paced ARPG where the companion being there for you makes the difference between surviving or dying (think hardcore players).

The companions build is already severely underpowered as is. With this problem in place it is on the brink of being unplayable beyond Nightmare difficulty. And even Nightmare is, well, a nightmare to grind through even with fully-upgraded gear and optimal aspect synergies. Assuming all of the aspects are working as written in the tooltips which I’m having some doubts about.

6 Likes

Don’t see anyone from Blizzard addressing this issue. It’s all too often they don’t address issues with classes and specs the devs aren’t playing with themselves. Another miss by Blizz…

1 Like

Yes this keeps on happening still. Please push this up the list of fixes.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issue, Werewolf companions keep getting stuck in the air, not attacking or blocking paths, just passive and floating in the air.

80% of the time it happens, it’s in a dungeon, or an area with height differences when you use the Wolf Companion Ability- as they jump towards the target, they get stuck.

Please have a look at this, I really want to keep my werewolfs :frowning:

1 Like

i’m getting the same issue

1 Like

This happens nearly every time the companion skill is used. This needs addressed ASAP. Literally the skill is broken.

2 Likes

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)